Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

It was a very lackluster main event and had Rock not been there to bail them out it would have been 10 times worse.

That being said it's not like there were better options available. Timing was there for Miz. He did deserve the MITB briefcase and the initial title reign but I agree with you he didn't deserve a Main Event spot at Mania.

Poor event, bad choice, but not really something you could have booked better. They were in a difficult spot period and the one Miz did accomplish was look so small that only Rock v Cena mattered. I guess that's got to count for something because ultimately that's all that mattered anyways.
GillbergReturns is online now   Reply With Quote