Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Battle Rap Thread (KOTD, URL, DF, GT etc)
View Single Post
post #81 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
NoGimmicksNeeded
Searching for a new identity

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Official Battle Rap Thread (KOTD, URL, DF, GT etc)

You know what annoys me? Badly done 'slow it down' bars. I'm talking about you, DNA.

Look at the 'no woman would sweat Eurgh, so why invest in putting him on the card again?' line. Everyone got it the first time!

The line 'no woman would sweater, so why invest in putting him on the cardigan?' would make absolutely no sense, so why would you need to slow it down? Doesn't make sense.

Saurus killed it though. The 'It was sorry pussy, all I had her do was show me around'/'sorry, pussy, all I had Eurgh do was show me a round' line was sick. DNA seems to be unable to actually write a 'slow it down' with actual double meaning.

'I don't like the way you accent since you came to America so I'ma put the foreigner', wtf. No need to slow that line down at all.

Irrelevant edit: It's worth reiterating that 'If Star Wars is gonna be the source to diss you, then you're like a Jedi 'cause you snitch when the force is with you' is the GOAT rebuttal.

Last edited by NoGimmicksNeeded; 08-25-2012 at 09:52 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome