Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #1805 (permalink)
PF69
The Dougie Era Has Begun

PF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red reppedPF69 needs to be red repped
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
I read a comment from a Dodgers fan that said De La Rosa has the potential to a decent pitcher.

Hoping the Sox can sign a new starter in the offseason. Doesn't need to be a big star, just someone dependable.
De La Rosa and Webster are the two big prospects that the Red Sox get back. Sands and De Jesus are considered to be possible bench guys. Sands might have a shot to be at least a platoon guy with another player. Webster is projected to be at least a possible #2 starter someday. He is comparable to Derek Lowe in terms of his pitching. De La Rosa is the wild card. He too could be a top of the line starter someday or even a setup or possible closer with his stuff. He is the top prize. Loney is just a rental.

Brye, mark my words, Lackey will be that guy. I actually think he could get back to his Angels form. I think he will help next year.

Last edited by PF69 : 08-25-2012 at 08:22 PM.