Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #466 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
I didn't know about this injury
You really needed to read about it to know it? It was a brutal and sloppy leg drop from Cena, I wrote about it a few pages ago, just careless move that almost broke Rock's neck and ruined a huge year of roles for him. Cena can't and shouldn't execute moves like that when he clearly has no idea how to do them safely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwffans123 View Post
Spoiler for Rock Bottom:
Fucking amazing moment. That's why it was worth to be a fan of this business during all the horrendous and unwatchable periods, this is up there for me with King DD scoring the final penalty this year.

I will watch the Rock/Cena NBC special in a few hours, should be a great package.

Last edited by Clique : 08-26-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote