Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 03:07 PM   #457 (permalink)
Clique
HAUNTING YOU

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Again, I agree that Brock physically poses the bigger threat to Undertaker than Rock or anyone for that matter at WrestleMania 29. However, I'm going to have to disagree with Cena (heel or face, and it's questionable if he will turn heel at this point) is more of a fighter/brawler/aggressive than Rock. If Cena is suitable for the Streak with his smiles and Five Knuckle Shuffles then Rock is suitable with his catchphrases and People's Elbows. We all would love for Cena to turn heel. We have been clamoring for it for years but I'm not so sure he will be a heel let's say this time next year if he was headed toward a match with Taker at the 30th WrestleMania. Rock's obviously not going heel either and I don't think anyone suggested he should, just present more aggressiveness in his determination to take down The Streak in his quest to solidifying has status as the greatest of all time.