Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Cycling discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #53 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Cycling discussion thread

Now that's what I call a freaking mountain. Amazing stage. Gutted that Contador didn't pick up the win but his fellow Spaniards were on a tear as they approached the finish line. Had Froome not performed that peculiar trackstand however I think him and Contador would have stayed away. Once we approach the third week I can't see Valverde or Rodriguez having the ability to stay in contact on the long climbs. They recovered today because Froome and Alberto were too busy playing mind games which riders ca afford to do at this stage of the game.

Who do you guys think will win the time trial on Wednesday?

On the one hand Froome is the best time triallist in the race but on the other hand Contador once beat Cancallera in a hilly time trial similar to the one in this Vuelta. I think it might be close but I'm leaning towards Froome with Contador losing around 20 seconds and Rodriguez maybe a minute.

Congrats to Valverde today though. It takes a hell of a man to beat Purito in an uphill sprint. This really bodes well for his chances at the World Champs.
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote