Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Gang
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOB View Post
Was The Miz winning the main event of Wrestlemania against John Cena one of Vinnie Mac and WWE's greatest blunders in recent years? Obviously this guy should never have main evented the show in the first place, he's f*cking embarrassing, if ever there was a "Sports Entertainer" this guy is it. I'm no Cena fan, but Cena should definitely have won this, nobody took seriously or even cared that the Miz won, Cena won back the belt a month later and now where is Miz? Back with a mid card title, looking back at this match makes me sick, I can't see any reason for why Cena shouldn't have gone over here and given a nice ending to the show. It's really a shame JBL didn't succeed in forcing Miz out of wrestling.
Where the hell you came from? Wrestlemania 27 past away almost two years ago and you still talking about that.
And I don't know why you have so much negativity against the miz, He's one of the best current in ring performers and mic workers. Also he did a tremendous job as a champion. His title reign was probably best in PG era years. So all haters shut up right now.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome