Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 12:04 PM   #450 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

What Starbuck is saying about Lesnar fitting into the story after HHH and HBK makes complete sense to the brutality level that has been raised in Undertaker's last few WrestleMania matches. With Lesnar physically dominating Shawn and Hunter they may call in the reinforcements (aka The Undertaker) to handle the beast.

What I don't see is how Cena is more of a fighter than The Rock. Rock has shown in the past that he can brawl with the best of them - Austin, HHH, Foley, etc. He can be brutal as evidence shows in the "I Quit" match with Mankind. Rock can bring that kick ass edge if he needed to. A feud with Undertaker could and I think it would prompt Rock to change his attitude to be more serious and aggressive because now his character wants more than anything to prove that he is the GOAT. The intensity Rock brought in the promos with Cena looked like he wanted to chop Cena's head off at times. He can bring that same intensity to the obstacle that is The Streak.

btw, I'd take Rock, Cena, or Lesnar vs. Undertaker. I'm sure each option would be a fantastic main event for a WrestleMania.

Last edited by Clique : 08-25-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Clique is offline   Reply With Quote