Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 08:14 AM   #2106 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK WOOLCOCK
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Sunderland-Reading being called off has to suck for any Reading fan making the journey up there, hardly around the corner. Actually reminds me of a good friend who's a Plymouth fan, he averages around 12-14 away games a season these days due to a steady increase in ticket prices as well as uni taking up some of his commitments, but last year the shortest trip he had that wasn't a local derby was 3 and a bit hours and the league average was close to 6 and half hours.

Swansea looking mighty impressive, I know its early bells but they look to have a strong squad who should be comfortable in staying up.