Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 06:58 AM   #1790 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
A story surfaced after the Shoppach trade that apparently Shoppach had used Gonzalez's phone to text managed which was apparently his big thing that came out in the previous report. And from what I've read about Shoppach being a douche, I don't doubt it. As for Adrian's involvement in anything else, I'm honestly not too sure.

Fucking Pedroia though, I've gotten very sick of him this year.
Remember that TERRIBLE fail slide Shoppach did going into 2nd base? Loser.

I'm fine with Pedroia though. He plays hard, and he publicly said he would play for Valentine. I don't think he's the cancer by any means.

I do give props to the players who went to Pesky's funeral - which was Ortiz, Clay, and Salty (as far as I know they are the only three) and those who didn't kinda suck. Really hope Ortiz finishes his career in Boston. Lester will bounce back, Felix might be better next year, and they NEED to get rid of Aceves. The guy cannot be our closer next year. I wouldn't even let him close open lockers, much less actual games.

Last edited by Freeloader : 08-25-2012 at 07:00 AM.