Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 07:46 AM   #2081 (permalink)
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Foreshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF BallotForeshadowed made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Well, I'm off on holiday/annual leave for a week now so I'm getting completely drunk today. It's always entertaining watching games whilst pissed and I'll make sure to switch between Football Focus and Gillette Soccer Saturday to see how we do today, which is always fun to watch due to the banter.

As for our team, I think we'll line up:

De Gea
Rafael Vidic Evra Buttner
Valencia Carrick Scholes Young
Kagawa
Rooney

Subs: Anders, Evans, Nani, Cleverley, Hernandez, RVP & Welbeck

If Evans is fit then he will start with Evra at left back and maybe Buttner on the bench. I fully expect a comfortable win today and I'm expecting a few goals. 3-0 win with Rooney, Kagawa and maybe Van Persie getting on the scoresheet. Hopefully we get a cleansheet also as De Gea deserves one after last weeks performance against Everton.

Credit: ABrown