Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 06:05 AM   #3608 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Expendables 2

The Expendables find themselves on a revenge mission when one of their own is killed by the leader of an organization seeking to obtain a large supply of plutonium.

Lots of fun. Seeing all of these guys (Stallone, Schwartzenegger, Willis, Norris, Statham, Lundgren, Van Damme, etc) all share screen time together is just a pure delight. It is a wildly stupid movie, the movie is self aware of that. If you know who these guys are and are a fan of their work, then this film is like a present. Its fun. Its loud. Its wild. It is a delight. One thing I do have to say is that I actually really liked Jean Claude Van Damme as the villain. That just seemed like the perfect thing to do for a movie as cartoony as this and that last fight with Stallone was pretty sweet. Lundgren was really funny and weird too, and I have to say the same thing I said about the first film, Stallone & Statham have a natural on screen chemistry. True they are both one note action movie stars, but something about seeing them together & interacting with each other just works. My only major knock is that I would have liked to have seen more of Jet Li (he leaves after the first major action scene). Oh well.

7/10

SUMMERSLAM 2014 REVIEW

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote