Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw
View Single Post
post #3608 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 07:05 AM
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Expendables 2

The Expendables find themselves on a revenge mission when one of their own is killed by the leader of an organization seeking to obtain a large supply of plutonium.

Lots of fun. Seeing all of these guys (Stallone, Schwartzenegger, Willis, Norris, Statham, Lundgren, Van Damme, etc) all share screen time together is just a pure delight. It is a wildly stupid movie, the movie is self aware of that. If you know who these guys are and are a fan of their work, then this film is like a present. Its fun. Its loud. Its wild. It is a delight. One thing I do have to say is that I actually really liked Jean Claude Van Damme as the villain. That just seemed like the perfect thing to do for a movie as cartoony as this and that last fight with Stallone was pretty sweet. Lundgren was really funny and weird too, and I have to say the same thing I said about the first film, Stallone & Statham have a natural on screen chemistry. True they are both one note action movie stars, but something about seeing them together & interacting with each other just works. My only major knock is that I would have liked to have seen more of Jet Li (he leaves after the first major action scene). Oh well.

7/10

WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING: The Podcast I'm On
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=95975&cmd=tc

TLC...S PPV REVIEW

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome