Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are the masses so unwashed??

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #90 (permalink)
Craig
Keep you lovin' brother happy

Craig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red reppedCraig needs to be red repped
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

We got a Socrates quote, rant's not gonna get any better.

That is unless Ice Edge (Surprised your name isn't "Frozen water at the end of a flat surface" considering how much you waffle) answers Andy, then it could get better.

Oh god I decided I should actually read the opening post the full way through. YOU'RE RECOMMENDING ZEITGEIST? ZEITGEIST? FOR FUCK SAKE SON, A GRAND TOTAL OF ONE PERSON I KNOW HAS WATCHED THAT MOVIE AND ENJOYED IT, CUNT TRIED TO PUSH IT ON US CONSTANTLY, I WAS QUITE HAPPILY PLAYING MARIO 64 AND WENT TO THE KITCHEN AND THAT STONER CUNT TURNED OFF MARIO FUCKING 64 TO PUT ZEITGEIST ON AND TALK ABOUT HOW "DEEP" IT WAS, IT'S AS FUCKING DEEP AS A PUDDLE FOR FUCK SAKE.

I mean if you'd, I don't know, based your post around Plato's Cave I could maybe... maybe, maybe have a smidgen of respect for you.

THEN YOUR RECOMMEND THE MATRIX?!??!? YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE UNWASHED MASSES AND THE RECOMMEND THE MATRIX? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Also in what world is not liking Bieber and Twilight as a teenager gonna get you ostracised? If I were a betting man I'd say there's a 50/50 split of lovers and haters of both (Hell less than that most likely).

And really, MK ULTRA? Of all things to mention, you want to talk about fucking MK ULTRA? I'm not entirely sure how a CIA operation that was ended 39 years ago has anything to do with the modern world, I mean that's like saying "Why is the modern world so racist? Hey go look up the Tuskegee Syphillis experiment!".

Shit you should have used Brave New World in your rant, that would have made sense at least, fuck if you wanted to make that whole argument without that horrific post you could have just put this in a spoiler:

Spoiler for LARGE MUTHAFUCKING IMAGE:

Craig is offline   Reply With Quote