Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are the masses so unwashed??
View Single Post
post #87 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 12:27 AM
gohel50
WEF's #1 Oz Mark

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk's #1 Fan View Post
That was the whole point. Did you read the whole sentence? Insulting people FOR giving their opinions. I was insulted for giving my opinion, and in turn I insulted him for being insulted. There's a difference. He's IS a nerd for insulting others on a wrestling forum for giving an opinion. Your obviously not very bright yourself, since you understood what I was doing, yet at the same time it went right over your head.

And for you or whomever doesn't like what I have to say, I have two words for you. And they're not "Suck it".
Go back to school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Hill
Remember when your high school history teacher said that the course of human events changes 'cause of the deeds of great men. Well, the bitch was lying. Fuck Caesar, fuck Lincoln, fuck Mahatma Gandhi. The world keeps moving cause of you and me, the anonymous. Revolutions get going cause there ain't enough bread. Wars happen over a game of checkers.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome