Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
samizayn
checking the male

samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

He should have never been in the main event of Wrestlemania, but the booking decision was actually the right one. It was the only significant reason Rock and Cena actually had for going at it the year after. Everything else was just insubstantial "I don't like you very much" fluff, but costing someone the main event of a Wrestlemania is a perfect reason to seek revenge.

They could have gone the "I'm a big star, you're a big star, let's do this" way, but it was clear from the get-go that they didn't want to go down that path.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickMagnet12 View Post
The Miz worked his ass off and probably deserved a WM main event win for the effort he put in to make himself in the WWE. In the midst of history it will be remembered as probably the worst main event of all time, but he did deserve his time in the lime light.
Just because you try very hard at something does not mean you are good at it. WWE are a business, not a sympathetic 'prize for participation' soccer mum... thing.

samizayn is offline   Reply With Quote