Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
KOB
Give them a swerve turn. Bitches love swerve turns
Premium

KOB should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKOB should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKOB should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

Was The Miz winning the main event of Wrestlemania against John Cena one of Vinnie Mac and WWE's greatest blunders in recent years? Obviously this guy should never have main evented the show in the first place, he's f*cking embarrassing, if ever there was a "Sports Entertainer" this guy is it. I'm no Cena fan, but Cena should definitely have won this, nobody took seriously or even cared that the Miz won, Cena won back the belt a month later and now where is Miz? Back with a mid card title, looking back at this match makes me sick, I can't see any reason for why Cena shouldn't have gone over here and given a nice ending to the show. It's really a shame JBL didn't succeed in forcing Miz out of wrestling.