Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#688 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Tebow has always been a horrible passer. This isn't a surprise.

#689 ·

Tebow has show flashes as a passer. Rare flashes. People talked all year about how the Steelers secondary would be their downfall and he was the first guy to really effectively expose it.

#691 ·

I'm not really sure what Mark Sanchez has ever done to be considered better though. They are both completely different players though so it's not really something you can compare. All that matters is who's able to win games.

#693 ·

he didn't expose anything, jm. the steelers outsmarted themselves and stacked the box so he couldn't run all over them and he exploited that, it took him a while, but he did.

i heard, don't care. i'm deflated about decastro so nothing else matters. haley's offense might look good now. the steelers can't run the ball and i've realized no coordinator is going to change their inability to do so.

#694 ·

Cooley gets cut from the Skins Espn reports.Sad to hear that news because Cooley healthy is way better than Fred Davis.Fred was only given a shot at TE due to his injury last season.Would love to see Cooley come to the birds.The Birds were trying to upgrade at TE before preseason started lik Shockey they wanted.Cooley and Celek could be epic

#698 ·

Didn't they cut Cooley so they could sign Billy Cundiff?
I hope that wasn't the case. It probably had more to do with his contract and his injuries.

#701 ·

Cooley hasn't been healthy for a full season in years. It's a shame. If he's healthy now, he may be a good short term investment for a team needing a TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.