Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are the masses so unwashed??

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #80 (permalink)
kobra860
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Don't bring weed into this shit, you hooker.
Hookers are more about the crack or cocaine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBaron View Post
I would take Alex Jones with a huge grain of salt BTW, the man doesn't really research everything he says on his show and he loves to sensationalize alot. And i'm sure that the man has his own agenda on top of that.
Funny thing is, you just see a documentary on YouTube and you think it's absolutely right because the guys just brings it convincingly.
You are brainwashed by the likes of Alex Jones, the problems that we face today has everything to do with the limits to economic growth because the amount of fossil fuels cannot keep up with demand. That's why China and India are having blackout's more and more frequently.
It's physics..

If you want to expand your mind with facts, go look up a speech of Richard Heinberg about peak oil (Another thing Alex Jones is saying is not true).
Alex Jones is a joke. Most of the stuff that he says is total nonsense. Every now and then he'll say something profound but it's rare.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

Last edited by kobra860 : 08-24-2012 at 04:33 PM.
kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote