Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are the masses so unwashed??

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #77 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Did you know that in former Soviet Russia they used to hunt down and make the intellectuals disappear? Have you any idea how many disappeared. I have living proof of this in flesh and blood.
I'll level with you; I usually don't read anything you write - at least not past the first few lines - because in general you strike me as being sort of atrocious and possibly a computerised approximation of a child with Asperger's.

BUT, I would be most interested in hearing more about that bolded part. I'm entirely serious, btw. First paragraph was me just being an asshole (although I genuinely do think that about you). This is me actually asking a serious question. What is this flesh and blood, living proof that you supposedly have (and again, I'm not trying to condescend or be a dick. Not even a little)?

Last edited by GOD of CUNT : 08-24-2012 at 04:08 PM.
GOD of CUNT is online now   Reply With Quote