Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are the masses so unwashed??

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #77 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Did you know that in former Soviet Russia they used to hunt down and make the intellectuals disappear? Have you any idea how many disappeared. I have living proof of this in flesh and blood.
I'll level with you; I usually don't read anything you write - at least not past the first few lines - because in general you strike me as being sort of atrocious and possibly a computerised approximation of a child with Asperger's.

BUT, I would be most interested in hearing more about that bolded part. I'm entirely serious, btw. First paragraph was me just being an asshole (although I genuinely do think that about you). This is me actually asking a serious question. What is this flesh and blood, living proof that you supposedly have (and again, I'm not trying to condescend or be a dick. Not even a little)?

Last edited by GOD of CUNT : 08-24-2012 at 04:08 PM.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote