Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #5088 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREWAndre is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

I think the over-excited puppy thing is his biggest problem, it's what has led to his series of knee injuries with us so far. He crocks himself by going in to hard challenges rashly and is way too enthusiastic when making his comebacks from injury, usually leading to strains due to a lack of fitness.

Also, never go by youth level records. Youth football (usually) means nothing in the grand scheme of things. That's not to say that it's a useless exercise and the stars of tommorow can't be spotted at that level, but it's not a consistent guarantee of success down the line.

As for breaking out as a young star, do you not remember Franny Jeffers? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

In other Norwich news, we've just signed Alexander Tettey from Rennes on a two year deal. He's a Norwegian midfielder, other than that I know the best part of fuck all about him. Hopefully a chant will be worked around a tea based advert for him.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote