Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #5087 (permalink)
ROUSEY
Searching for a new identity

ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
What makes you think that Mozza? Other than having electric pace the guy is very ordinary. Even Crystal Palace fans didn't rate him that highly and they're in the championship!

I know that most fans have a tendency to get carried away with their own team's youth products and I think it may be a case of that.

Vaughan needs to improve his technique and not just his reliability if he's to make at the top as far as I can see.
To be completely honest, mate, you are quite possibly right.

It was just exciting seeing somebody with the pace he had be willing to chase everything down like an over-excited puppy. Also his first goal for Everton as a 16 y.o showed his strikers instinct to get between the defence and keeper and finish. Plus he had a good record for the England unders, he was just a top prospect, he is still only 24 so it's not to late for the lad to turn it around.

I just feel sorry the lad mainly, he showed so much potential for us that whenever he got going he was out for the next 3-6 months and it set him straight back to where the beginning.

Last edited by ROUSEY : 08-24-2012 at 02:49 PM.
ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote