Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #5083 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Jimmy View Post
Is James Vaughan championship level , Norwich/Everton fans?
He's really quick, but only because he needs the speed to chase his first touch.

In all honesty you're better off asking the opinion of a Crystal Palace (where he had a very modest scoring record) fan because he hasn't played much for Norwich, probably due to the fact that he's ALWAYS FUCKING INJURED!

I'll be suprised if you get a full season out of him. He's a very up and at 'em style player, most of his injuries have come from overzealous comedy tackles that he has made without really needing to.

Easily Paul Lambert's worst signing (unless he comes back transformed, I won't hold my breath) at Norwich, especially for 2.5 million. I's a shame you're not taking him on a perm, but who would take the risk of signing such an injury prone player full time? Only us!
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote