Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #5082 (permalink)
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

6.5m for Azpilicueta is a fucking steal, fantastic piece of business there by Chelsea. Although with the form Ivanovic is in at the moment, I'm not sure if he'll go straight into the starting eleven. I remember being very impressed with him back when he was at Osasuna, to be honest I can't believe neither of the big two in Spain snapped him up, he's miles better than Arbeloa imo.

Arsenal being back in for M'Vila is good news, especially with Song departing, Jack being a crock and Ramsay being shite, we need somebody in the middle of the park. I haven't seen that much of him but I trust Wenger's judgement when it comes to judging talent and getting a good price for him, it's his selling policy I'm iffy on.
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista

Last edited by DoubleDeckerBar : 08-24-2012 at 01:55 PM.
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote