Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Cycling discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 08:23 AM   #43 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Cycling discussion thread

I don't even like Amrstrong but his wins being stripped is yet another blow to a great sport. The problem is that if you think all your rivals are doping, it puts massive pressure on you to do the same especially if you've been convinced that you can get away with it.

Just seen that this could make my fave rider Ullrich a four time champ now, but it's still pretty meaningless coming all these years later. I mean does anyone really consider Andy Schleck a Tour De France winner? (which he is officially.)

Last edited by Henry Hill : 08-24-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote