Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are the masses so unwashed??

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 08:14 AM   #37 (permalink)
Zankman Jack
Little Poppa Pump

Zankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Everywhere I look up something about Alex Jones I find comments that say that he is just "controlled opposition", a "puppet", "someone who is only still alive because they tell him what truth to say and what to keep hidden".

So I guess that you're a bit unwashed as well, no?

There is no definite literature and such to educate and enlighten yourself. Just try to read a lot, listen a lot, watch a lot, and at the same time view EVERYTHING with an open mind and a second or third (all in all, alternate) possible truth in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote