Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are the masses so unwashed??

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #33 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
Don't ask questions. I asked questions and I've never forgiven myself.

When I was in high school I asked all the important questions. I asked why they didn't have a crude weaponry class. They have shit like cake decorating and maths, why not crude weaponry? I asked why they didn't have textbooks on the dangers of stapling your penis to the wall.

What did I get? Four years in prison for blowing up a greenhouse and 1.50 an hour for going around high schools giving educational speeches on the dangers of stapling your penis to the wall.

Eat your glue steaks and don't ask shit. Ignorance is bliss, and way less painful.
Andy3000 fast becoming my favourite poster on this forum.
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote