Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 07:11 AM   #5518 (permalink)
The-Rock-Says
Moron

The-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missed
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteenIsGod View Post
Let me ask you guys this, do you base your favorite wrestlers on guys who can/can't draw? I mean it seems like some of you that's all you care about, whether the guy draws or not. Some of my favorite Wrestlers like Orton, Punk, ADR are looked at on these forums as anti-draws, and is that a reason to just flat out "Hate" the guys because the Mass audience seems to dislike them?
You're the kind of Punk fan that will make that kind of comment when Punk does a shit rating, but will be all ready to throw a party when he does a great rating.