Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jerry Lawler: Best Wrestler of the 1980s

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #42 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Lawler's Best Matches

OP....I maybe one of the few posters on here who lived in the Memphis territory and watched Lawler during the magical 70's and 80's.

I agree with a lot of the OP'S choices and that is a great thread. Except he did not include the Tupelo Concession Stand Brawl.

Let me take this a step further...just type in Lawler vs.__________, and you should be treated.

Lawler's top 20 rivals from the classic Memphis era 70's-80's

1. Bill Dundee
2. Jimmy Hart
3. Dutch Mantell
4. Austin Idol
5. Jimmy Valiant
6. Jackie Fargo
7. Randy Savage
8. Andy Kaufman
9. Joe LeDuc
10. Nick Bockwinkle
11. Terry Funk