Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jerry Lawler: Best Wrestler of the 1980s

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #39 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Jerry Lawler: Best Wrestler of the 1980s

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankHill_85 View Post
To each his own. I've never been a fan of Lawler, to be honest. Just something about that Southern, good ole boy wrassling style that never appealed to me.
I just saw this post again and it made me laugh, because so many people confuse southern wrestling with southern people. Fact is ECW and the WWE since 1990 are the southern style.

Last edited by Greenlawler : 08-23-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote