Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #6470 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Chismo
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

B-Boy vs. Famous B ***1/2 (shocked to see how good this was)

Ryan Taylor vs. TJ Perkins ***1/2

World Championship
Kevin Steen © vs. Brian Cage-Taylor ****1/4 (seriously, this was incredibly awesome, an instant classic)

World Tag Team Championship (No DQ) (vacant)
The Young Bucks vs. The Super Smash Bros ***** (unFUCKINGbelieveable)

The RockNES Monsters & Candice LeRae vs. Joey Ryan, Peter Avalon & Ray Rosas **1/2

Willie Mack vs. Michael Elgin ****1/4 (great powerhouse monster bash, I want a rematch)

El Generico vs. Ricochet ****1/2 (sooo smooth and awesome, great storytelling here)

Seriously, this is like… one of the best shows ever! Words can not describe the awesomeness of this show, you just gotta watch it. 4 (FOUR!) fucking MOTYCs, and one of them being a five star classic and one of the most entertaining matches I've ever seen, two good openers, and a funny and disturbing 6-man tag. This show was so fucking good that I was actually dying to be interrupted by a DUD match, just to put my shit together, and to take a break from marking the fuck out. No matter how good and great some other companies' shows are, PWG still manages to find the way to rape them anally, they are something else. The No DQ between the Bucks and the SSB is my new Match Of The Year, dethroning Okada and Naito in process.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome