Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF NFL /NCAA Pick 'em and NFL Survivor

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Notorious
P.O.P., hold it down

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WF NFL /NCAA Pick 'em and NFL Survivor

You could still join a fantasy league on ESPN or Yahoo btw Soupman. Just the one on WF is full lol.

In normal Pick'em you pick the winners of the games each week and whoever has the most points at the end of the season, wins the league. And for survival, you pick one winner each week but the trick is you can't pick that team more than once and if you pick the wrong winner then you're eliminated from the league.

I hope I explained those right, this is my first pick'em league.