Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jerry Lawler: Best Wrestler of the 1980s

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #35 (permalink)
the modern myth
GET MY BAGS

the modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a push
Default Lawler's Best Matches

I've spent most of my life as a wrestling fan but have rarely deviated from the mainstream WWF/WWE product (with only a passing interest in WCW and TNA) but at the moment I'm trying to explore some of the smaller territories. I'd quite like to check out some USWA, particularly during their talent exchange with WWF in 1993. Those matches are relatively easy to find on youtube, so I'm all set. Could somebody give me a comprehensive list of the best USWA matches, because I'd also like to check out some of their history. I'm also looking for some of Jerryy Lawler's matches from his prime, so if anybody could list a few classics for me to check out I'd be really grateful.

I really like this Classic Wrestling section because, rather than the usual contrary nonsense that people talk on these forums, the Classic section seems to have a pretty decent ethic to it where people prefer to happily recommend good stuff rather than just trash the bad stuff. There's a lot of knowledable folks out there, so give me some recommendations. Cheers guys.