Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**
View Single Post
post #115 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2012, 11:03 AM
IMPULSE
JOHN WALL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)

Re: Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

the show is going to suck anyway. i don't care about that scenario and i would prefer it.

froogie are entertaining in a delusional sense.

frank isn't the best player in the house, he's a myth. he has production behind and people build him up, but in reality he's a male rachel. he's all competition, but strategically he's lost.

the best thing about his personality is his ego and hypocrisy but watching him make his pitch to people is awful. you can't get played all week long and be the best player in the house.

ian is going to fuck this up. he isn't as smart as i thought he was. frank i am god act has ian believing that getting rid of him will cost him the game when in reality frank only controls two votes, everyone else laughs at him. if he doesn't make the move then he'll lose 2-3 votes from the quack pack and he's hated by joe and jenn holds grudges.

dani is entertaining b/c of how delusional/crazy she is but she won't get that edit.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome