Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #1152 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Merged the two threads together. Don't really think there is any need for a separate thread. This tennis thread was used during the Olympics when there was a Olympic thread and it's unlikely anyone is going to be speaking about different tennis during the US Open, so may as well just keep it going as one.
Fair enough

I have a feeling that Slava is going to do bad in singles I don't know why, but i think she'll crash out within the first 3 rounds. Lets hope she does something in doubles with King.

Womens quarters. I hope for something like...

Azarenka
Wozniacki

Serena
Kerber

Sharapova
Stosur

Kvitova
Radwanska

I dunno. I just thought of that. Wouldn't mind Kerber and Azarenka in the same quarter. They put on a good match at the Olympics

STAN DA MAN!!!