Regularly Beating Up James Ellsworth
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Planet Funk
Re: The Video Game Music Quiz!
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy
You edited in the clues after I posted :P
Ok, hold on a while, the Google detective will have your anwsers in a short while
Right on, brilliant game that got a bit overlooked as it came virtually at the end of the PS2.
23. Pc, PS1 - Action Adventure
- It's a small huge journey.
- If there were two identical giant balls of gas in the sky we'd call them...
- The last three words of the first clue is the title of the game, but in different words.
- It was released in the US and Asia under a different title, which is also the name of a popular energy drink in the UK.