Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #4758 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Gone back to my wolves save. Going for 4 epl titles in a row. Also still in the CL, League and FA Cups. Currently 23 points ahead of United (they have 2 games in hand) and City, with 24 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses.

Team is made up of mostly regens. I think the only players in my entire squad that aren't are Mascherano, Zouma, Miranda, Schurrle and Wallace. Wallace never plays, Miranda is one of my backup CBs, but the other 3 are in my first XI.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote