Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #2432 (permalink)
-Skullbone-
In Jericho, we trust

-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
I hate when people say things like that. Ambrose is not supposed to be a psychopath, at all. He's just a messed up guy. You think of a psychopathic character and you would think of someone like Bray Wyatt, not Ambrose.
Geez, I wouldn't say that. Ambrose has all the signs of being a psychopath. He talks about only feeling alive when receiving and inflicting carnage, unable to bear the thought of being shown up on any front or disempowered (feud with Regal and his obsession to overthrow him), and has absolutely no recoil or consequence for his actions. As Commodus previously pointed out, those “megalomaniac” (good choice of words there) diatribes he launches into are indicative of the guy’s delusions.

Bray Wyatt may be cut from the same cloth, although he arises from an entirely different perspective and background setting. Personally, I think Ambrose’s character will translate better into the professional wrestling scene.