Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #5190 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
You work on that podcast? I listen to them. I think Unforgiven 2006 is one of the best Raw brand PPVs they produced. Hardy/Morrison was a solid opener. I liked Morrison's use of submissions to control the match. Kane/Umaga could have been a better brawl I thought, nothing terrible though. HIAC was fun and violent. Dug the hardcore action and some of the comedy bits. Orton/Carlito was better than I expected. Springboard to RKO finish was very cool. Trish/Lita was a fitting farewell match especially with The Sharpshooter finish. TLC match was a great main event. Atmosphere was incredible, you can tell how much that moment meant for Edge defending the WWE Title at home. So yeah, very good show.
Oh god I wish. Naaah. I don't, but I usually watch whatever they review every week if I have the free time. I've only watched the Cena/Edge match before, so I figured it'd do me well if I watch the entire PPV start to finish. Excited to watch Trish's last match, and heard good things about the Hell In A Cell as well.

Credit: GOATviaDQ