Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #5190 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray Ray Ray Ray Ray Ray Ray Ray Ray Ray Ray
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
You work on that podcast? I listen to them. I think Unforgiven 2006 is one of the best Raw brand PPVs they produced. Hardy/Morrison was a solid opener. I liked Morrison's use of submissions to control the match. Kane/Umaga could have been a better brawl I thought, nothing terrible though. HIAC was fun and violent. Dug the hardcore action and some of the comedy bits. Orton/Carlito was better than I expected. Springboard to RKO finish was very cool. Trish/Lita was a fitting farewell match especially with The Sharpshooter finish. TLC match was a great main event. Atmosphere was incredible, you can tell how much that moment meant for Edge defending the WWE Title at home. So yeah, very good show.
Oh god I wish. Naaah. I don't, but I usually watch whatever they review every week if I have the free time. I've only watched the Cena/Edge match before, so I figured it'd do me well if I watch the entire PPV start to finish. Excited to watch Trish's last match, and heard good things about the Hell In A Cell as well.

Credit: GOATviaDQ