Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #5189 (permalink)
Clique
SUPERPOWER

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

You work on that podcast? I listen to them. I think Unforgiven 2006 is one of the best Raw brand PPVs they produced. Hardy/Morrison was a solid opener. I liked Morrison's use of submissions to control the match. Kane/Umaga could have been a better brawl I thought, nothing terrible though. HIAC was fun and violent. Dug the hardcore action and some of the comedy bits. Orton/Carlito was better than I expected. Springboard to RKO finish was very cool. Trish/Lita was a fitting farewell match especially with The Sharpshooter finish. TLC match was a great main event. Atmosphere was incredible, you can tell how much that moment meant for Edge defending the WWE Title at home. So yeah, very good show.