Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GFX Section on HIATUS?

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
HoHo Uchiha
Why not life

HoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missedHoHo Uchiha probably won't be missed
Default Re: GFX Section on HIATUS?

I know everyone wants the core group back like Shady to come back, but they get busy.Sometimes you need newcomers like ABK, JamesCurtis and The 3D BluePrint to take over responsibilties in making Sigs for people who appreciate them.I was hoping for a new for the NFL Season guess I'll have to wait.Keep doing your thing GFX artists!

Thanks to nemesisdivina, why2cj,Fourth Wall and Champ for all the past Sigs they have made for me.
Join my twitter, to see my Forums and people I follow https://twitter.com/#/HoHo_Uchiha
HoHo Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote