Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 02:01 AM   #1552 (permalink)
MF83
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

MF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friends
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

The goods of what's available IN FULL of the G1 so far, so not the slightly clipped final (amazing as it appears to be)

From 8/4 and 8/10 (The J SPORTS A.K.A. The B Shows)

Best matches:
1. Kojima vs Suzuki ****+ - Pretty damn good match, this. Vintage MiSu as a shit disturber rather than a "heat heel" and somehow not a "Kojima match" even though it had all the ingredients.
2. Nagata vs Marufuji **** - Interpromotional Nagata and smarter, slower, better, heavyweight Marufuji as I figured he would be. The leg work went nowhere but that's my only complaint.
3. Tanahashi vs Yujiro ***3/4 - This did so much to establish Yujiro. Great work by Tanahashi. I'm really digging this new Yujiro, except that this match suffers from his 90% of normal match speed pacing problem.
4. Tanahashi vs Kojima ***3/4 - These guys doing what they do, only Tanahashi being better than usual and Kojima being worse. I really liked Kojima's transition into his first neckbreaker.
5. Nakamura vs Archer ***1/2 - This wound up being awesome after a shaky start. When crickets sound after Shinsuke's running corner knee to the gut, you can see him make the decision to give it his all, and all of a sudden (not unlike Ishii in the Goto match!) it gets reaaaally good.

MF83 is offline   Reply With Quote