Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #1551 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2012, 02:26 AM
Clique
✯✯✯ Kissing Under the Mistletoe ✯✯✯

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownage™ View Post
WWE Summerslam
Brock Lesnar v Triple H - ****

Had a blast watching it. Love the psychology of Lesnar attacking the arm all match and the way they implemented the abdominal injury with Lesnar. The physicality with HHH's knees to the gut was great too. I thought the intensity was on point and well built from the deliberate pace they set and the aura provided by Lesnar. I have no complaints with the finish. I love it. ****

Also, Finlay vs. Tajiri, SMASH 02/19

I've admired Tajiri and Finlay's work for years now and here, in 2012, both men looked excellent here. I loved Tajiri's submissions targeting Finlay's legs early in the match which he later in the match attacked again with those vicious kicks. That to me really displayed a great game of chest Tajiri had in mind to pick apart the body part he knew could help him in the long stretch of the match when he ultimately would decide to bring out the big guns with those kicks. Finlay was so great dominating with his holds on the ground. I really dug how he managed to quickly shut down Tajiri's furious offense at almost every turn. The Tarantula and Tombstone teases were effectively built thrill moments for me. I really like how big of a deal those moves came across even when they weren't executed. The false finish and actual finish were immense. Where the hell did he put that shillelagh? Man was that finish good. I don't want to spoil it. After the match they had an emotional moment. I knew nothing about this promotion before I watched this match and I could sense how much it meant to Tajiri.

Link - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xow...ay-smash_sport

THIS CHRISTMAS
ALL I'M REALLY ASKING FOR IS YOU

Last edited by Clique; 08-22-2012 at 02:38 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome