Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #5136 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Jericho/Mysterio feud was pretty great (though I do find their matches to be a tad overrated). Was one of the main things that helped kicked start the INCREDIBLE Summer of 2009 for Smackdown. Punk's slow heel turn and matches with Hardy, Morrison finally showing he can be good with a ton of great TV matches, Mysterio and Jericho having a very old school feud and series of matches, and some other shit I'm forgetting lol. Shame Raw was at one of its lowest points EVER in 09. Went to the Raw, ECW & SD tapings that November and Raw was shit (not even being there live made it very good) while the ECW & SD taping the next night was sooo much fun (REGAL VS CHRISTIAN, UNDERTAKER VS JERICHO FIRST TIME EVER).