Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #5133 (permalink)
KidCharlamagne
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friendsKidCharlamagne needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

God the Mysterio Jericho feud from a couple years back was absolutely awesome. The matches were really incredible, however I felt like they did a fair amount of redundant things match to match. That shouldn't hurt the quality too much, given the flow and the work rate. Great chemistry- Rey works really well with those old WCW guys.

The Bash, if I recall correctly, was what I felt like the best match. Extreme Rules was good, I believe that's the one where Mysterio is wearing two masks... great fucking shit. Didn't they have a TV match too? Raw?