Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #1121 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

I've started my saving for Wimbledon next year. I hope i can go. Will probs be over a weekend due to my education, but still, missing 2 or 3 days is not too bad. I really hope i get to see Slava there, both on and off court. Would be great to meet her, even though i probs wouldn't know what to say if i saw her . It would be great to meet any player really, but it is better when you get to meet your favourites. I'm going to try my best to see a Slava and Tsonga match (if they are there). But if i can't, i'll come back in 2014

It's a long time to it, i know, but i got to pay for the matches, hotel, train fare etc... Got a birthday and Christmas before then, so i should have enough. I'm hoping to persuade someone to come with me though.

STAN DA MAN!!!