Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #362 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
That would be great too, but how long would that mean he holds onto the belt? He beats Cena, then Lesnar at WM and what happens after that? SummerSlam is a bit too far away for a match with Orton where he can drop the title. He shouldn't just vacate it because that makes the title look bad. Or perhaps, they can have Cena/Rock III at Extreme Rules (I know, I know it's a B PPV but that didn't stop Lesnar/Cena from happening) where Cena turns heel to win. That way, the Rock's defeat to Cena will be well worth it at least.
I've never understood the logic for that. Yeah, it's a B PPV, but it still costs just as much as the others. People complain about the cards of B PPVs all the time and then the same people complain when a big match goes on a B PPV. And it's like 90% aren't buying it anyway. ~___~

Just continues the whole argument that wrestling fans refuse to be happy.

Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote