Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Premier League Wrestling Forum Fantasy League
View Single Post
post #96 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 09:55 AM
Anark

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: Premier League Wrestling Forum Fantasy League

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame View Post
I've never played in a fantasy league before so I have a stupid question.

Now that gameweek 1 is over, I try to change my team with transfers. I was able to switch Caulker for Mertasacker, but when I try to change anyone else there is a point deduction that takes place...Am I only allowed to switch one player without point deductions? Can someone explain please.
Yes, only one free transfer per game week. You do have a Wildcard, which when you play it means you can change your whole team if you want without a points deduction. You used to only get one wildcard per season, though I think they changed it so you have two now, unless you don't use the first one by the midway point.

Obviously, the more transfers you make, the larger the points deduction. I think making two transfers will dock 4 points, so it can sometimes be worthwhile if the extra player you want out is injured and you can switch him with someone who will likely make those points back for you.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome