Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 06:08 AM   #999 (permalink)
Reservoir Angel
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Reservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new hereReservoir Angel better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enziguri View Post
This yet we get three triple h slots.
My memory of the older times isn't all that great (I was really young back in the Attitude Era times) but is there really that much of a tangible difference between the Attitude Era Triple H character and the "H. H. Helmsley" character?

Having 3 Mick Foleys is fair enough because he had three distinct characters, but 3 Triple H characters? That seems terribly unnecessary to me.
Reservoir Angel is offline   Reply With Quote