Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #989 (permalink)
bme
Getting over in the mid-card

bme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reservoir Angel View Post
I have to say, this lack of Tyson Kidd irks me. I'm actually starting to really like him recently and them BOOM! Not in the next game, for no discernible reason. Who's Justin Gabriel going to tag with in my game now, huh THQ?
You're joking right ?
Other than beating Tensai he's done nothing of note since his days in the Hart Dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enziguri View Post
This yet we get three triple h slots.
HHH gets 3 slots because he's important not only in the AE storyline but on the current roster.

Guys like Tyson don't appear on ppv and only appear on the main shows to job, and you expect them to make the cut ?

Last edited by bme : 08-20-2012 at 08:29 PM.
bme is offline   Reply With Quote