Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #5067 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
Yeah I love his aura, too. It portrays a certain mystique that hasn't been seen in this sport in, well...forever. I've never felt uncomfortable watching a match before (aside from maybe Taker/Foley HIAC), but I get a certain feeling that something is going to go wrong (and I don't mean a botch, but a serious injury due to Lesnar's stiff/out of control mentality) every time he steps in a 2012 ring.
Same. When he took those gloves off last night I legit thought he was going to fuck HHH up lol.